Sunday, August 17, 2008

The truth behind Eee as per Wiki

Eee? I was wondering what it stands for.. Some complicated full form perhaps..
Then it struck me --- Wikipedia!! ;)

So here it goes,
According to ASUS, the name Eee derives from "the three Es," an abbreviation of its advertising slogan for the device: "Easy to learn, Easy to work, Easy to play"

So thats all about it!

Oh and these things are called subnotebooks/netbooks/minibooks!
Honestly I came to know abt this right now when I was trying to find the truth behind Eee!!

Oh well, as Shakespeare puts it : What's in a name!

Ok Ok, I know there was no need to drag him here!! XD
Here's an image differentiating the handheld, subnotebook and laptop! Once again thanks to wikipedia!



Sizes (smallest to largest): Nintendo DS Lite (handheld), Asus Eee PC (subnotebook) and MacBook (laptop).


Alright I need to save up to buy a Mac now!! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © La Dolce Vita!

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates