Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Guitar Hero for PC!!

So, well.. we are having a gaming party at office this friday. Guitar hero is one of the events and it is being hosted by our studio. Today was the practics sessions and I was so regretting that such a nice game was restricted to just the consoles. So my colleague just googled it and guess what!!?
There IS a PC Version!!
Guitar Hero III is launched for the PC.
Ok wait! It was lauched like a year back and no one knew!!
I have never seen the PC version in the market...

Just when my happiness was at its peak, I started finding out the minimum requirements for the game and I was highly dissapointed. My current system (ITS A NICE ONE!) just about matches the minimum requirement of the game!

I've no clue why they need such a high end system to run Guitar Hero!!
Follow these links to read abt it (Gamespot, IGN etc all have it too.. Well Obvious!)
http://reviews.cnet.com/pc-games/guitar-hero-iii-legends/4505-9696_7-32601604.html?hhTest=1
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2973485


fter reading the review I'm in double minds whether to bother buying it and wait for the Wii prices to drop and get the Wii and teh game! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © La Dolce Vita!

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates