Monday, May 11, 2009

Branded Mid Rise Jeans

Ah... so my boyfriend forced me to get this branded levis mid rise jeans....
he paid so m not complaining.... :P

I usually go for the local brands and end up buying these baggy pants... well they are pretty comfortable!!! so what if they look out of shape!! :-|


Coming back to the point, he got me this jeans and i wore it today... and for few hours i had a hard time adjusting to the mid rise... which seems more like a low rise to me...

Ya...m used to high rise jeans!

Now... m getting used to it... and well... it ain't looking as bad as i thought it would... hehe...

Looks like its high time i started acting girly.... but its a pain to do so!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © La Dolce Vita!

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates